Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Thin Mint Cookie Protein Balls

It's Girl Scout Cookie season, and you know what that means - everywhere you turn, there are boxes upon boxes of Thin Mint cookies. If you're like me, you love them, but your hips and thighs are begging you to find a healthier option!

How about Chocolate Shakeology Thin Mint Protein Balls?


Ingredients:
8 dates (pitted)
1 cup cashew nuts
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/4 cups cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract (pure)
2 scoops chocolate or vegan chocolate Shakeology
2 tablespoons almond milk

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until well combined and then form into balls. Store what ever you don't eat in the fridge. Enjoy!


Want more great Shakeology recipes? Follow me on Pinterest, visit my website, or follow me on Facebook.

Interested in trying Shakeology? Contact me for more info, or if you're the independent type... check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment