Sunday, December 10, 2017

Keto Friendly Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies!!

Last night, the kids were decorating cookies.
Full on, sugar cookies, with all the refined white carbs, sugar, flour, and candy toppings you can possibly imagine!
And I didn't have a bite.
But OMG did I want one.
Or twelve!
They looked so good.
And left me C!R!A!V!I!N!G!
So I pulled out my favorite tried and true Peanut Butter Cookie recipe - which just happens to be sugar free, gluten free, and totally 100% Keto Friendly!
Damn good thing since I started on my Keto diet this past Monday.
Oh, and I'd guess these qualify as keto "fat bombs" too, tho being somewhat new to keto, the concept disturbs the hell out of me.

So here's the skinny (or fat) on it:

1 Cup Peanut Butter or the nut butter of your choice (all natural is better, look for the one with the lowest net carbs)
1 Cup Baking Stevia
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 egg
a pinch of salt

Blend with hand mixer till smooth.

Roll into 1" balls

Use a fork to make the criss cross pattern on top or you can just thumbprint them if you prefer.
*TIP* To make the fork slide off more easily, spray it with a little bit of olive oil spray.

Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Cool and enjoy!

Want more recipes like this? 
Interested in learning more about the keto diet?
Find me on Facebook or email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment