Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Chocolate Shakeology Truffles Recipe

Chocolate Shakeology Truffles of course!


I've been planning on making these for at least a week, and finally bit the bullet today because otherwise, I was going to eat all of some of the ingredients one piece... one spoonful... at a time!

So without further ado... the recipe - and the review from my one and only taste tester (so far).

8-10 pitted dates
1/2C smooth peanut butter
1 tbsp chia seeds
1/2C rolled oats OR oat bran
1 1/2 scoops chocolate shakeology
unsweetened almond or cashew milk
unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)

Place all ingredients EXCEPT almond/cashew milk, and coconut, in food processor.

Blend on high till well mixed.

Add just enough cashew milk so that the mixture sticks together and you can form into balls.

Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.

Roll dough into balls (it helps if you coat your hands lightly in coconut oil) and then roll balls in shredded coconut to coat. Place on cookie sheet and freeze for about an hour.

Store chilled in air tight container.

I brought two of these with me to the farm today, and let my boss there try them. He couldn't believe it when I told him they were healthy! He LOVED them!! and asked for more.

Interested in getting Shakeology at a great discount? Email me for more info.


No comments:

Post a Comment